What on earth is DECIEM?
Known as “The Abnormal Beauty Company”, DECIEM is the parent company of The Ordinary, NIOD, Avestan, and other beauty brands, and is an industry disruptor with an innovation-focused approach. It was Co-Founded in 2013 by the late Brandon Truaxe, a visionary who set out to change the beauty industry through authenticity and transparency. He developed the company with creativity and innovation alongside Co-Founder and CEO, Nicola Kilner.
We are growing very rapidly and need someone who shares this vision and wants to grow with us!
What we are looking for.
We are looking for a Partnerships champion who can take ownership and maintain relationships.
This role will be based out of our Toronto Head Office.
What you would be doing.
- Responsible for supporting the Business Development and Canada + LatAm Partnerships teams while developing strategies to maximize efficiency, profitability and communication
- Responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships among business partners while helping to develop strategies to increase revenue for DECIEM
- Help support the launch of new retail partnerships and nurture existing partnerships to ensure positive growth
- Operate as the primary point of contact for a selection of Canada + LatAm retail partnerships, inclusive of but not limited to Brick & Mortar and Etail
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with key partnerships counterparts including Merchandising, Dotcom, Marketing, Planning
- Work closely with internal cross-functional departments including: Design, Retail, Retail Operations, L&D, Supply, Logistics, PR & Comms & Digital to help aid our distribution expansion, brand elevation and education with retailer partners
- Input to business planning for retail targets, promotional volumes and launch activities.
- Responsible for administrative tasks such as processing purchase orders, completing new lines forms, ensuring retailers have NPD info/ samples in advance of launch (etc.)
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail, promptness, and professionalism with solid priority setting / organizational skills
- Strong intuitive and independent thinking ability
- 2+ years of Experience working in corporate beauty brand - retail sales is preferred
- Relevant education OR equivalent work experience in Partnerships within a beauty brand is an asset
Still interested? ...What happens next?
Kindly send us your resume. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates will be contacted who have been shortlisted for interviews.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.