What on earth is DECIEM?
Known as “The Abnormal Beauty Company”, DECIEM is the parent company of The Ordinary, NIOD, Avestan, and other beauty brands, and is an industry disruptor with an innovation-focused approach. It was Co-Founded in 2013 by the late Brandon Truaxe, a visionary who set out to change the beauty industry through authenticity and transparency. He developed the company with creativity and innovation alongside Co-Founder and CEO, Nicola Kilner.
We are growing very rapidly and need someone who shares this vision and wants to grow with us!
What are we looking for?
In this highly visible role, you will be primarily responsible for leadership searches (Director level and above), across different business pillars within DECIEM globally.
This position is a hybrid role, based out of our Toronto Head Office
What would you be doing?
- Work closely with Head of Recruitment & Talent Programs to build and shape DECIEMs in-house executive recruitment and sourcing capabilities. Developing innovative ways to instill high standards in Leadership hiring and design and execute leadership attraction and recruitment strategies that align with DECIEMs hiring plans and DEI strategy
- Creating robust search strategies to identify and attract top talent to drive Deciem’s future business growth
- Responsible for delivering full-cycle recruitment of leadership and highly complex roles and partnering with hiring managers during the recruitment and selection process
- Build and maintain a diverse network of prospects for current and opportunistic positions and make recommendations to leadership. Updating leadership on progress and candidate engagement techniques
- Implement a talent pool and pipeline management process that is grounded in exceptional relationship building and exceptional candidate and hiring manager engagement
- Present and advise on global market trends, talent insights and participate in talent mapping and succession planning
- Report on sourcing effectiveness of current searches, and key success metrics for evaluating current and future talent pipeline health
- Provide strategic guidance, education, and calibration techniques to senior leaders and interview teams
- Stay up to date on the latest recruitment innovations, and best practices. Share and train a broader recruiting team on new sourcing approaches and platforms that augments our approach to diversity recruiting, networking, social channels, creative outreach, and cold calling
- Support Global Talent projects and ongoing optimization of the recruitment process
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- 10+ years of progressive experience of full-cycle recruitment in corporate recruiting or within an executive search firm an Executive Recruiter, supporting Directors, Senior Directors, VPs, and other senior-level positions
- Proven track record of using storytelling and inbound recruitment to attract and engage passive candidates
- Experience in diversity recruitment strategies for leadership positions
- Tenacious researching and sourcing skills/acumen and experience using multiple recruitment tools, systems, and social media platforms. Previous experience working with a Recruitment ATS (preferred)
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, and negotiations skills. Project Management skills are an asset
Still interested? ...What happens next?
Kindly send us your resume. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.