What on earth is DECIEM?
Known as “The Abnormal Beauty Company”, DECIEM is the parent company of The Ordinary, NIOD, Avestan, and other beauty brands, and is an industry disruptor with an innovation-focused approach. It was Co-Founded in 2013 by the late Brandon Truaxe, a visionary who set out to change the beauty industry through authenticity and transparency. He developed the company with creativity and innovation alongside Co-Founder and CEO, Nicola Kilner.
We are growing very rapidly and need someone who shares this vision and wants to grow with us!
What we are looking for.
We are looking for Head of Brand, North America, to lead and support the regional business. You have strong experience working with creative teams in bringing executions to life.
This role will be based out of either our Toronto Head Office or New York Office
What you would be doing.
- Be the lead regional Brand representative, working across North America and Global DECIEM Brand teams, to deliver brand strategy, campaigns, messaging, and key account marketing plans that support the regional business.
- Manage the regional PR/Communications team and ensure efforts align with Global strategy and help drive regional needs.
- Partner with the broader Regional DECIEM team to establish annual priorities, reporting into the Regional Director.
- Own DECIEM’s regional brand and marketing materials, including DECIEM’s brand books and product sheets, ensuring they are aligned with DECIEM's values and style guidelines.
- Manage projects and nurture relationships with various internal departments to bring brand initiatives and campaigns to life, including retail, partnerships, and design.
- Support the regional execution of global launch plans for new products and brand campaigns.
- Own the [NA] brand calendar and lead the planning of ongoing efforts to support both brand and business.
- Brief in all regional brand asset needs to DECIEM’s Global creative design studio and collaborate with cross-functional partners in seeing projects through to completion.
- Bring regional insights and market needs to the Global level, ensuring the consumer and market needs are met.
- Partner with internal counterparts and the Head of Partnerships, US to cascade US strategy when applicable.
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Minimum 5-7 years of marketing experience, and previous experience as a people leader.
- Strong understanding of the beauty industry and other related industries such as fashion, lifestyle etc.
- Previous experience working with creative teams in bringing executions to life is required.
- Previous experience with market research and consumer insight analysis
- Strong problem solver, collaborator, and ability to take ownership
Still interested? ...What happens next?
Kindly send us your resume. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates will be contacted who have been shortlisted for interviews.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.