What on earth is DECIEM?
Known as “The Abnormal Beauty Company”, DECIEM is the parent company of The Ordinary, NIOD, Avestan, and other beauty brands, and is an industry disruptor with an innovation-focused approach. It was Co-Founded in 2013 by the late Brandon Truaxe, a visionary who set out to change the beauty industry through authenticity and transparency. He developed the company with creativity and innovation alongside Co-Founder and CEO, Nicola Kilner.
We are growing very rapidly and need someone who shares this vision and wants to grow with us!
What we are looking for?
We are looking for an Inventory Control Associate to support the stores and e-commerce functions globally.
This role will be working from our Moonachie Warehouse and support globally.
What you would be doing?
- Accountable and responsible for inventory integrity of finished goods in Stores, Consignments, and E-Commerce in global facilities
- Responsible for successful execution of day-to-day operational tasks
- Help with day-to-day store and e-commerce inquiries and work closely with them to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Work closely with Store Operations and E-Commerce Operations to ensure their teams adhere to inventory control processes
- Responsible for ensuring the Cycle Count programs are completed on time, variances are investigated, and adjustments are processed accurately to the ERP system
- Responsible for preparing stores and e-commerce locations for year-end inventory counts, managing the counts and results, and participating in on-site location audits
- Process shipment receipts into the ERP system(s), upload adjustments and maintain external spreadsheets for 20+ locations
- Monitor inventory for potential obsolescence to assure all locations are stocked with sellable inventory
- Oversee month-end procedures for Store and E-Commerce Operations, ensuring day-to-day tasks are completed on time and reconciliations are complete prior to the month-end deadline
- Report to management on cycle counting results, trends, root causes, and areas for improvement
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft office, with a focus on Microsoft Excel. Previous experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP required
- Knowledgeable in the use of electronic inventory control systems, inventory control procedures, and inventory control best practices
- Analytical, coordination with the ability to meet deadlines, and stay productive under pressure
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
Still interested? ...What happens next?
Kindly send us your resume. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates will be contacted who have been shortlisted for interviews.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.