What on earth is DECIEM?
Known as “The Abnormal Beauty Company”, DECIEM is the parent company of The Ordinary, NIOD, Avestan, and other beauty brands, and is an industry disruptor with an innovation-focused approach. It was Co-Founded in 2013 by the late Brandon Truaxe, a visionary who set out to change the beauty industry through authenticity and transparency. He developed the company with creativity and innovation alongside Co-Founder and CEO, Nicola Kilner.
We are growing very rapidly and need someone who shares this vision and wants to grow with us!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Store Manager to join our Madison Ave Store! As a Store Manager, you will oversee all aspects of retail store management: retail KPIs, sales, merchandising, customer experience, employee relations, and all operational functions.
What would you be doing?
- Supervise all staff within your location and oversee employee relations, sales, merchandising, customer experience and all operational functions
- Recruit, manage, mentor, and develop and staff to maximise sales, profitability and exceed agreed key performance indicators
- Complete scheduling store requirements by scheduling and assigning ‘zones’ to employees, while ensuring to have a fully staffed store at all times
- Coach, counsel and provide constructive feedback to all store staff
- Control stock and manage the weekly order of store supplies
- Greet all customers who enter the store with enthusiasm and professionalism reflecting Deciem’s vision through excellent service. Educate customers about the world of Beauty and Skin Care, Deciem brands and products
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met
- Enforce store policies and procedures are up to company standard and direction
- Work with neighborhood and district marketing opportunities and corporate retail team for customer appreciation events to drive traffic
- Maintain Deciem’s visual merchandising standards according to the official merchandising guidelines (including displays, testers, cleanliness etc.)
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Exceptional Customer Serviceability
- People Leadership experience
- Retail Experience/Training and/or Education Experience
- Business Leadership experience
- Love of beauty products and a passion for skincare.
Still interested? ...What happens next?
Kindly send us your resume. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.