What on earth is DECIEM?
Known as “The Abnormal Beauty Company”, DECIEM is the parent company of The Ordinary, NIOD, Avestan, and other beauty brands, and is an industry disruptor with an innovation-focused approach. It was Co-Founded in 2013 by the late Brandon Truaxe, a visionary who set out to change the beauty industry through authenticity and transparency. He developed the company with creativity and innovation alongside Co-Founder and CEO, Nicola Kilner.
We are growing very rapidly and need someone who shares this vision and wants to grow with us!
What we are looking for.
We are looking for a flexible customer service-oriented associate to join our Galeries Lafayette Team to deliver memorable experiences to our customers.
This is a 32 hours ( 4 Days ) a week position on a fixed-term basis
What you would be doing.
- Greet all customers who enter the store with enthusiasm and professionalism reflecting DECIEM’s vision through excellent service
- Determine the customer’s needs and suggest relevant products by listening to the customer and sharing the product knowledge acquired during brand training
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service, and health and safety are met
- Adhere to the DECIEM experience and deliver unparalleled customer service. Educate customers about the world of Beauty and Skin Care, DECIEM brands, and products
- Manage customer feedback and queries
- Assist in maintaining store standards of cleanliness and organization
- Be aware of and assist in maintaining DECIEM’s merchandising concepts
- Ensure tidiness standards are always respected and maintained
- Conduct products refunds and address customer issues in a positive manner
- Responsible for opening/closing of the store, reporting daily figures and paperwork supporting Counter Manager directions.
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Love beauty products and have a passion for skincare
- Comfortable in engaging customers and applying products to the customer while providing consultations
- Ability to multi-task, while providing professional and outstanding customer service
- Desire to thrive working in a team environment
- Effective time management and communication skills.
Still interested? ...What happens next?
Kindly send us your resume. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates will be contacted who have been shortlisted for interviews.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.