What on earth is DECIEM?
Known as “The Abnormal Beauty Company”, DECIEM is the parent company of The Ordinary, NIOD, Avestan, and other beauty brands, and is an industry disruptor with an innovation-focused approach. It was Co-Founded in 2013 by the late Brandon Truaxe, a visionary who set out to change the beauty industry through authenticity and transparency. He developed the company with creativity and innovation alongside Co-Founder and CEO, Nicola Kilner.
We are growing very rapidly and need someone who shares this vision and wants to grow with us!
What we are looking for.
We are currently recruiting a Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager who will oversee the toxicology and product safety-related activities for the regulatory team.
This role will be based out of our Toronto Head Office.
What you would be doing.
- Review literature data for individual ingredients and develop Margin of Safety Calculations
- Support and understand the calculation of exposure assessments for consumer products
- Review and interpretation of systemic toxicity studies
- Review and interpretation of dermal toxicity studies and related endpoints and assessment of finished product testing
- The review and interpretation of post-marketing surveillance data
- Supporting the review of dermal adverse reactions
- Develop strategies for identifying and managing risk and mitigating risk as necessary
- Responsible for the regulatory review of all documentation contained within the Product Information File for newly marketed products
- Maintenance and update of the Product Information File for marketed products
- Responsible for communicating ingredient and finished product assessment results with external teams and ensuring that the impact of the assessment is well understood.
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Experience in safety and risk assessments
- Experience in regulatory affairs including direct experience in the submission and shepherding of product or ingredient registrations
- Relevant education in Biology, Toxicology or another relevant field OR equivalent work experience is an asset
- Proven ability to deliver projects within the established timeline
- Extremely Strong Communication skills
Still interested? ...What happens next?
Kindly send us your resume. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates will be contacted who have been shortlisted for interviews.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.