What on earth is DECIEM?
Known as “The Abnormal Beauty Company”, DECIEM is the parent company of The Ordinary, NIOD, Avestan, and other beauty brands, and is an industry disruptor with an innovation-focused approach. It was Co-Founded in 2013 by the late Brandon Truaxe, a visionary who set out to change the beauty industry through authenticity and transparency. He developed the company with creativity and innovation alongside Co-Founder and CEO, Nicola Kilner.
We are growing very rapidly and need someone who shares this vision and wants to grow with us!
What we are looking for.
We are looking for a Data and Insights Intern who has strong Google Analytics, digital marketing skills and is passionate about supporting the team.
This role will be based out of our Toronto Head Office.
What you would be doing.
- Responsible for analyzing website performance and communicating opportunities, trends and insights back to the business to guide strategic decisions
- Investigate problems and propose data driven solutions by analyzing data from various sources including web analytics tools, customer feedback, etc.
- Maintain daily, weekly, monthly reports that track eCommerce KPIs including sales, sessions, conversion rate, bounce rate, new/ repeat customer orders, customer lifetime value, etc.
- Collaborate with tech and UX design teams to execute A/B tests on site via experimentation platforms and provide post test analysis to continuously optimize towards conversions and customer experience
- Develop and maintain tagging strategy to capture performance data and verify accurate data collection
- Monitor eCommerce competitive landscapes globally and provide recommendations to improve performance regionally
- Identify eCommerce targets, forecast eCommerce performance, and identify potential misses to targets based on forecasts
- Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and changes in analytics platforms, and identify how they impact existing programs
What skills and qualifications do you need
- Experience in eCommerce and with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Experience working with Salesforce Commerce Cloud or other eCommerce platforms, advanced analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions, make recommendations and communicate compelling stories with data
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and/ or data visualization tools (Tableau), experience implementing tags, triggers and variables from data layers in Google Tag Manager. Experience working with website experimentation and personalization tools (Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Optimizely, Certona, Dynamic Yield, etc.) is an asset
- Familiarity with attribution models and digital marketing tactics is an asset
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks at once. Passion for continual personal growth and learning. Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to thrive in an unstructured environment working with some really crazy but fun people!
Still interested? ...What happens next?
Kindly send us your resume. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates will be contacted who have been shortlisted for interviews.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.