What on earth is DECIEM?
Known as “The Abnormal Beauty Company”, DECIEM is the parent company of The Ordinary, NIOD, Avestan, and other beauty brands, and is an industry disruptor with an innovation-focused approach. It was Co-Founded in 2013 by the late Brandon Truaxe, a visionary who set out to change the beauty industry through authenticity and transparency. He developed the company with creativity and innovation alongside Co-Founder and CEO, Nicola Kilner.
We are growing very rapidly and need someone who shares this vision and wants to grow with us!
What we are looking for.
We are currently recruiting an HRIS & People Analyst who will oversee the HRIS, Reporting, and Data Analysis activities.
This role will be based out of our Toronto Head Office.
What you would be doing.
- Responsible for the day-to-day activities of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) including the maintenance, implementation, and integrity of the data across systems
- Support internal Human Resources groups with new functionalities (demonstrations, training, documentation)
- Maintain the integrity and reliability of the current system (security access levels & roles)
- Analyze, troubleshoot and carry out additional audits and analysis post-implementation to ensure governance is being followed
- Provide technical guidance and direction to users at all levels, on the operation and maintenance of the system
- Participate in the implementation of additional modules or interface with external systems
- Provide and administrate standard reports to various stakeholders
- Create and maintain a variety of reports via Dayforce (HRIS), advanced excel, or other business analytics tools including Human Resources metrics such as turnover, recruiting, onboarding, demographic, and other key metrics
- Perform analysis to provide relevant, credible, and actionable analysis to inform business diagnosis
- Mine data, extracting trends, contribute to presentations to provide leaders an overview of their business, key opportunities/challenges, and support decision making
- Assist with monthly dashboards and data analysis for Senior Leadership and regular operational reporting
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and proven ability to work with other MS Office tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an aptitude for working with data
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience administering an HRIS, Ceridian - Dayforce an asset
- Relevant education in Computer Science, Finance, Information Systems, or Business Administration or another relevant field OR equivalent work experience is an asset
Still interested? ...What happens next?
Kindly send us your resume. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates will be contacted who have been shortlisted for interviews.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.