What on earth is DECIEM?
Known as “The Abnormal Beauty Company”, DECIEM is the parent company of The Ordinary, NIOD, Avestan, and other beauty brands, and is an industry disruptor with an innovation-focused approach. It was Co-Founded in 2013 by the late Brandon Truaxe, a visionary who set out to change the beauty industry through authenticity and transparency. He developed the company with creativity and innovation alongside Co-Founder and CEO, Nicola Kilner.
We are growing very rapidly and need someone who shares this vision and wants to grow with us!
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a Keyholder at our Commercial Street store :)
This is a full-time position ( 37.5 h over 5 days ).
As floor supervisor in management's absence... Are you ready to Deciemize your team and customers?
What you would be doing?
- Greet all customers who enter the store with enthusiasm and professionalism reflecting DECIEM’s vision through excellent service
- Lead by example, Inspire the team and ensure standards for quality, customer service, and health and safety are met.
- Adhere to the DECIEM experience and deliver unparalleled customer service. Educate customers about the world of Beauty and Skin Care, DECIEM brands, and products
- Assist in the onboarding, training, and development of new employees
- Manage customer feedback and queries
- Assist in maintaining store standards of cleanliness and organization, ensure maintaining DECIEM’s merchandising concepts
- Conduct products refunds and address customer issues in a positive manner
- Responsible for opening/closing of the store, bank deposits, and paperwork. Operate POS and complete transactions accurately and efficiently
- Communicate inventory issues/concerns to Store Management
- Act as floor supervisor in management's absence to ensure the store procedures and steps of the experience are being followed. Ensure compliance with store policies and procedures (e.g. loss prevention, safety standards, returns)
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Comfortable with providing constructive feedback and/or coaching, and counseling team members.
- Emotional Intelligence and compassion, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, while providing professional and outstanding customer service
- Desire to thrive working in a team environment
- Effective time management and communication skills
Still interested? ...What happens next?
Kindly send us your resume. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates will be contacted who have been shortlisted for interviews.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.