What on earth is DECIEM?
Known as “The Abnormal Beauty Company”, DECIEM is the parent company of The Ordinary, NIOD, Avestan, and other beauty brands, and is an industry disruptor with an innovation-focused approach. It was Co-Founded in 2013 by the late Brandon Truaxe, a visionary who set out to change the beauty industry through authenticity and transparency. He developed the company with creativity and innovation alongside Co-Founder and CEO, Nicola Kilner.
We are growing very rapidly and need someone who shares this vision and wants to grow with us!
What we are looking for.
We are looking for a Digital Product Manager champion who can take ownership and collaborate with cross- functional teams.
This role will be based out of our Toronto Head Office.
What you would be doing.
- Work along-side the Product Owner to formulate a clear, coherent product strategy and ongoing roadmap for DECIEM’s DTC eCommerce and drive it forward, getting buy-in from Leadership and stakeholders across the business
- Design and launch experiments with analytical excellence around KPIs and business impact, and iterating through that analysis or UX research
- Lead requirements gathering for all DTC eCommerce projects ensuring that all stakeholders have provided input and DECIEM system impacts have been considered
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Brand, Supply Chain, Finance and other internal teams to define feature work on DECIEM’s DTC eCommerce taking into consideration customer needs, current challenges and industry trends/ best practices
- Work closely with Engineering and Design to come up with solutions
- Own the backlog including daily prioritization, grooming, writing user stories, decision making and generally keeping the development team unblocked and running as fast as possible
- Work closely with the Salesforce Program Manager and Project Manager to move projects forward including participating in sprint planning and review activities
- Ability to independently identify and solve problems through ambiguity
- Experimental thinker, comfortable working in an environment that is constantly changing, excellent organizational, technical and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Effectively manage expectations with stakeholders
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Experience working closely with various business functions including Engineering, Design, Brand, Supply Chain, etc.
- Knowledge of eCommerce, Retail, CRM and order management systems, understanding of agile/ scrum development, UX/UI design and Engineering. Understanding of Supply Chain and Retail operations
- Track record for product delivery and demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and across teams in different time zones. Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Order Management, Marketing Cloud and/or Service Cloud are an asset
- Ability to use data and business knowledge to prioritize projects and build convincing business value presentations. Experience working with a consumer facing digital product preferred
- 2 + years of people management and/or leadership experience is required. Engineering, Computer Science or Business degrees considered an asset
Still interested? ...What happens next?
Kindly send us your resume. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates will be contacted who have been shortlisted for interviews.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.